The height-adjustable Highway Kick grows with your child from approx. 1-5 years. With 1 push of a button you can change the balance bike into a scooter and vice versa. No tools required! The seat of the balance bike is adjustable in 3 positions and the handlebar of the scooter is also adjustable in height.
The Highway Kick has 2 wheels at the front and 1 smaller wheel at the back. This makes the scooter stable and suitable for all types of terrain. The tires are solid and cannot be punctured. At the front is a specially developed safety block to prevent children from falling forward.
Children can get along with a balance bike and scooter from a very young age. In this way they learn in a playful way to balance properly and they will later learn to cycle much easier.
- Suitable for children of approx. 1-5 years and approx. 82-118 cm.
- Max. weight for the balance bike is 20 kg. and for the scooter 50 kg.
- Made of durable and strong ABS quality plastic. Weight 2.8 kg.
- Comfortable seat with a height of 22.5 to 29 cm.
- Safety block (safety pad) on the front to prevent tipping and footboard with brake.
- Handlebar is adjustable in height from 57-64 cm.
- Wheels made of PU (Polyurethane). Diameter front wheels 120 mm. Rear wheel 80 mm.
- Approvals: CE and EN71