This beautiful and cool 38 inch longboard, the Tempish Bohemia II, is a longboard for the beginner and advanced. The Tempish Bohemia II features a drop-through. This means that the trucks are attached through the longboard. The wheels are therefore next to the longboard instead of under the longboard. This means your feet are lower to the ground, which provides more stability.
The Bohemia II lends itself well to downhill riding. A style where you drive down slopes at high speeds. To reduce the risk of vibrations and maintain stability, the board is produced with sufficient rigidity.
- Deck Material: layer 1, 3, 5 and 7 Canadian maple, layer 2, 4 and 6 Russian maple and 1 layer cherry wood
- Shape: Drop-through + curve rocker concave
- Size: 38''
- Grip: OS780
- Flex: 2
- Damper: PUC 92A HR
- Wheels: 70x47mm 84A sand finish
- Truck: 50° - 7” heavy duty, matte finish
- Bearings: ABEC 9 Chrome
- Maximum loadable weight: 80kg