Kickbike Sport G4 Orange
Item number: 467
-5% Voucher code: "KBSPROMO5" applicable to all Items with a shopping cart value 150,00€ or more. Valid only at our shop checkout.* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Sport G4 is the original fitness tool with versatile components to let you choose any route from city streets to gravel paths. Ride posture, frame and wheel sizes are true to first Kickbikes from 1994. World's best ergonomics have stood the test of time but components have evolved over the years. Tires, slick at the center - knobby at the edges, are good from asphalt to forest roads. Adjustable handlebar position lets you tune the muscles trained: low and forward to make front of the thighs and back work more, high to give rear thighs more training. Calfs, buttocks and abs get worked both ways.
- Frame: KB-G4, steel
- Brakes: V-brakes
- Front fork: steel
- Suspension: No
- Wheels Complete (Front/Rear): 28" / 18" with double wall alu rims
- Tires (Front/Rear): Kenda 28" / Kenda 18"
- Comes with: Kickstand, Mudguards, Tool set
- Weight (kg/lbs): 9,9 / 22
- Rider Min Height (cm/feet): 155 / 5' 1"
- Rider Max Height (cm/feet): 205 / 6' 8"
- Rider Max Weight (kg/lbs): 120 / 265
- Full Lenght (cm/inch): 174 / 68,5
- Footboard Height Low (cm/inch): 7 / 2,7
- Footboard Height High (cm/inch): 11 / 4,3
- Ground Clearance min (cm/inch): 4 / 1,6
- Ground Clearance max (cm/inch): 6 / 2,4
- Footboard Width (cm/inch): 11 / 4,3
- Footboard Length (cm/inch): 38 / 14,9
- Wheelbase (cm/inch): 117 / 46
- Handlebar Height Min (cm/inch): 83 / 32,6
- Handlebar Height Max (cm/inch): 98 / 38,6
Note: The Kickbike Sport G4 is also suitable fordogsports if you have a trailing dog. Do you have a pulling dog? We recommend a Cross-model for extra stability and suitability for use on rough terrain by the Cross tires for an intense workout.