The black and orange Crussis URBAN Version 4.3 is a very versatile model! This beautiful scooter is perfect for both trips through the city, a cozy ride with friends or an intensive workout outdoors. The Urban rides comfortably on different surfaces such as roads, cycle paths and is even suitable for unpaved roads.
The long wheelbase of the Urban and the perfect frame stiffness give the scooter great stability while riding and also makes the scooter reliable at higher speeds. At the same time it remains a wonderfully maneuverable scooter. During the development of the scooter the designers specifically took into account the change of feet during scooting, resulting in a comfortable long footboard where both feet can be placed on during a rest phase or when riding down a hill. All in all, the Crussis Urban is a very sporty and robust scooter, where the rider's energy is easily converted into forward motion! Enjoy the ride!
Technical details Crussis Urban 4.3
- Frame: CRUSSIS "Real Steel" with powder coating on the footboard and rims
- Stem: CRUSSIS aluminum alloy
- Fork: CRUSSIS "Real Steel
- Headset: wireless 1 1/8"
- Handlebar: CRUSSIS mountain bike style, aluminum alloy
- Grips: CRUSSIS ergonomic, adjustable to desired position with a screw
- Rims: CRUSSIS high-performance aluminum, double wall
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple with reflection stripe front 26", rear 20"
- Inner tube: SCHWALBE
- Valve type: Schrader
- Brakes: TEKTRO V
- Brake levers: TEKTRO with integrated bell
- Hubs: CRUSSIS with industrial bearings
- Weight: 22.2 lbs / approx. 10 kg
- Maximum weight allowed: 150 kg
- Rider height: 59"/ 150 cm to 79"/ 200 cm
- Handlebar height: adjustable
- Handlebar width: 24.4 inch / 62 cm
- Total length scooter: 68.9 inch / 175 cm
- Length footboard: 18.9 inch / 48 cm
- Ground clearance: 1.97 inch / 5 cm
- Wheelbase: 46 inch / 117 cm
- Mudguards: no
- Stand: no