Crussis Cross HD brake with 26/20 wheels. Frame made of high-strength steel and a fork made of aluminum. With a modified frame and even more ground clearance with a lower running board. Very high quality processed X-Step.
With lockout (locking option on the suspension fork) very sturdy construction - scooter, recommended for drivers up to 150 kg.
Schwalbe coats at the front 26 "MTB tires and 20" tires at the rear. Tektro TEKTRO Auriga hydraulic disc front and rear. Cranked handlebars for better off-road control. Ground clearance is optimal.
High ground clearance in connection with a low step, for a highly efficient propulsion on forest and field paths! Very safe driving experience.
Our recommendation: area of application
• Short to long distances (preferably off-road)
• general Leisure area
• Dog sports area
- Frame: CRUSSIS "Real Steel"
- Stem: CRUSSIS aluminum
- Fork: ZOOM MLO
- Headset: wireless 1 1/8 "
- Handlebar: CRUSSIS mountain bike style, aluminum
- Handlebar height: adjustable
- Handles: CRUSSIS ergonomic
- Rims: CRUSSIS high quality double-walled aluminum
- Tires (front / rear): Schwalbe Tough Tom 26 "/ 20 Jumpin'Jack"
- Hose: swallow
- Valve type: Schrader
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga hydraulic discs
- Brake lever: TEKTRO
- Hub: CRUSSIS DISC, sealed industrial bearings
- Weight: 12 kg
- Maximum load: 150 kg
- Footrest (L x W): 40 x 10 cm
- Ground clearance: 12 / 7.5 cm
- Total length: 175 cm
- Wheelbase: 120 cm
- Stand: no
- Mudguard set: no
2021 the lockout is at the fork now. No more handlebar connectors are available.