As the name suggests, the CRUSSIS CROSS model footbikes are especially designed for off-road and trail riding on rougher terrain and for long (and thrilling!) downhills. The CROSS is equipped with powerful TEKTRO Auriga hydraulic disc brakes that maintain stopping power even during long, hard braking.
Because you’ll want to ride this footbike on trails with bumps, ruts and generally rough surfaces, we’ve provided a ZOOM suspension fork to absorb the shocks and jolts, so your body won’t have to, and to improve handling and control. Because you may also sometimes ride on gentler surfaces, the fork has a crown lockout, so that your kicking energy will more efficiently drive you in the direction you want to travel.
The rugged CRUSSIS “REAL STEEL” frame of the CROSS model is solidly reinforced at stress points, to ensure that it will be able to withstand the “rough stuff” on your trails. The resulting rigidity makes for precise handling and efficient transmission of kicking energy. Like all CRUSSIS footbikes, the CROSS is easily adapted to fit riders of various sizes.
Get your CRUSSIS CROSS, head for the hills and enjoy an epic ride!
- Frame: CRUSSIS “Real Steel” with color-coordinated powder coat on footboard
- Stem: CRUSSIS aluminum alloy
- Fork: ZOOM MLO, lockable from the crown
- Headset: Threadless 1 1/8”
- Handlebars: CRUSSIS mountain bike style, aluminum alloy
- Grips: CRUSSIS ergonomic, screw-clamp adjustable
- Rims: CRUSSIS high-performance alloy, double wall with color-matched powder coat -- front 26“, rear 20“
- Tires: SCHWALBE Tough Tom/Jumpin´Jack
- Inner tube: SCHWALBE
- Valve type: Schrader
- Brakes: TEKTRO Auriga hydraulic disc
- Brake levers: TEKTRO
- Hubs: CRUSSIS DISC, sealed bearings
- Weight: 26.6 lbs / 12 kg
- Handlebar height: Adjustable
- Width: 24.4 inch
- Length: 68.9 inch
- Footboard length: 18.9 inch
- Ground clearance: 4.3/2.4 inch
- Footboard height: 5.7/3.7 inch
- Wheelbase: 47.2 inch
- Kickstand: no
- Mudguards: no